"There's not much doubt in any of our minds that no complete idea springs fully formed from our brow,
needing only a handshake and a signature on the contract to send it off into the world to make twenty-five billion dollars.
The germ of the idea grows slowly..." - Walt Kelly

Monday, April 15, 2013

Untitled

Day Fifteen: I missed days thirteen and fourteen, but at this particular moment I feel no urge whatsoever to catch up. There isn't much left to say, I imagine, so I'll just give what thoughts I have. 

I know what it is, what
makes them do this. It's
weakness.
Weakness
seeps in and dominates
their thoughts, runs their
lives, feeds their hunger
and tears apart the remnants
of whatever self-worth is left.
We are all capable of violence.
In the end, it's a matter of
who decides to let their
weakness
get the better of them, lets
their past impede on our
futures. It's a matter of who
decides to act on that
weakness,
and who decides that they're
strong enough to fight on.

No comments:

Post a Comment