"There's not much doubt in any of our minds that no complete idea springs fully formed from our brow,
needing only a handshake and a signature on the contract to send it off into the world to make twenty-five billion dollars.
The germ of the idea grows slowly..." - Walt Kelly

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Q's and A's

 
Q: What should I look for?

A: Watch the flash go; let it command you into any kind of evasive action.

Q: How will I know it's time?

A: Observe the easing winds like dotted lines passing on the highway - small blips of separation. Look for your inconsistency.

Q: How long will I have to wait?

A: The call has been made. Now it's only waiting for a sign - the final ingredient it needs to piece itself together.

Q: What do I need to know?

A: Patience. The flow of power and the pull of another person's destiny tearing you away from your own.

Q: But when will I know if I'm doing it the right way?

A: When you start doing it wrong.
_________________________________________________

Playing on my iTunes at this very moment:
Beautiful Bliss, Wale (feat. J.Cole)

2 comments:

  1. That's real talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. Excellent form, solid length, and a great payoff at the end.

    B. J. Cole murdered and buried Wale on Beautiful Bliss. It's not even fair.

    ReplyDelete