"There's not much doubt in any of our minds that no complete idea springs fully formed from our brow,
needing only a handshake and a signature on the contract to send it off into the world to make twenty-five billion dollars.
The germ of the idea grows slowly..." - Walt Kelly

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Big news!

 
An update for this week and probably next as well, as some cool stuff has happened:

I finally got a job! I'll be working for Edelman, a PR firm in New York City, starting next Monday. Should be good times. Only problem is, it's a 9 to 5 type job and I will be taking the train in and out of the city, so my spare time to write is going to get cut big time. So my posts might be much less frequent, but I will try to make sure that when I post, I post something awesome.

Second, the rest of this week will be sparse. I'm doing some work for my family tomorrow and Thursday, so if anything goes up it won't be until the weekend. But in any case, hope everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend!

Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment