"There's not much doubt in any of our minds that no complete idea springs fully formed from our brow,
needing only a handshake and a signature on the contract to send it off into the world to make twenty-five billion dollars.
The germ of the idea grows slowly..." - Walt Kelly

Friday, March 19, 2010

Curious...

 
...I appear to have a blog of my own all of a sudden! It's almost like I've spent the last two hours in front of my computer putting it together and formatting it and making sure it doesn't look terrible! Weird, huh?

I'll have something to put up here for the official first post tomorrow, and yes that is a promise. Write it in stone, engrave it in crystal, tell Bill O'Reilly, whatever.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. You picked the same template as my favorite etymology blog* http://bradshawofthefuture.blogspot.com/

    Excited to see what you do with this!

    *in fact the only etymology blog I am aware of

    ReplyDelete